Our accredited coach provides lessons in a state-of-the-art private pool, with each lesson tailored to meet individual needs, taking into account each swimmer’s long term goals.
Ongoing stroke analysis, using over and under-water cameras for immediate feedback, identifies opportunities for immediate improvement.
You will take away a record of each lesson as a DVD, complete with audio, so you can review the lesson and continue to learn at home.
Triathlon and Open waterWhat is your current swimming challenge?
- Do you need the confidence to take part in your first triathlon?
- To swim longer distances?
- To transfer your swimming from the pool to open water?
If you want to swim a few times a week for fitness and general wellbeing, Edinburgh Swim Studio will help you to enjoy every moment in the water.
Fear of water
Learning to swim can change your life, and the lives of those around you.
Whether you want to enjoy holidays by the sea with your family, improve your wellbeing by swimming a few lengths of your local pool, or have the confidence to take your baby to a class where they will learn to love the water from the start, Edinburgh Swim Studio can help you.
Coaching for competitive swimmers from nine upwards, will help them to achieve significant improvements in performance.
Bring your child to learn to swim in 30 minute lessons tailored to their level of ability and confidence.
In this whole day session, you will learn the core elements of Total Immersion technique: balance, core stability, streamlining, and whole body propulsion.
Spend just 15 minutes in our pool, and we will use 4 different camera angles to analyse your stroke in detail.
Swim Coaching Service
- 60 minutes one-to-one £75
- Block of 10 x 60 minutes one-to-one £675
- First lesson: 90 minutes one-to-one £95
- 60 minutes one-to-two £100
- Block of 10 x 60 minutes one-to-two£900
- First lesson: 180 minutes one-to-two £190
- 30 minutes one-to-one (adults with fear of water) £40
- Block of 10 x 30 minutes one-to-one (adults with fear of water) £350
- 30 minutes one-to-one (children) £35
- Block of 10 x 30 minutes one-to-one (children) £320
- Swim clinic – (two people) £500
- Swim clinic – (four people) £880
- Stroke analysis (one stroke) £50
- Stroke analysis (four strokes) £100